TabanyaRuu Dogs

TabanyaRuu Dogs
The 'Gang'

Sunday 24 January 2010

Reunited

Pictured left, Wheeto in the pub, aged 11.5 weeks.


Yesterday was a fun day as I had the pleasure of Wheeto's company and later in the day, Tiko's (oh and owners of course!). Wheeto was a very good boy in the pub whilst Rell and I had lunch with Laura and Michael. I was allowed to hold his lead and have him sit next to me - I felt like a very proud Grandma (isn't that sad, crikey I am getting old!). I felt even older when I referred to dog training the Barbara Woodhouse Way and got faced by completely blank looks. I just dug myself further when I said 'you know, old lady, glasses, skirt, "siittttt"' ..... I swear I saw the tumbleweeds rolling along the floor. Bloody whipper snappers.


Kisses from Wheeto or jacket potato on my chin??

Anyway, Tiko came round in the afternoon with Pam and Rebecca and my kitchen became the local Village Hall as Pam (who is also a dog trainer but not a whiff of Barbara Woodhouse about her) took to the floor and gave instruction with the help of Barney the invisible dog (yes honestly..... dog training really has moved on that far!). I provided tea and biscuits and nodded sagely as though I'd forgotten more than Pam will ever know about dog training......

Here are some pics of the handsome pair:)






No comments:

Post a Comment