TabanyaRuu Dogs

TabanyaRuu Dogs
The 'Gang'

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Welcome to my crazy world of dogs .......



Zinty with her babies the day they were born.


I am a bit obsessed with my dogs and my family think I'm rather mad, but if you're here reading this, then perhaps you're a bit mad too...... so since this was set up to talk about all the furries in my life (and perhaps yours too if you own a TabanyaRuu Dog), I shall begin! I hope to keep this blog up to date with plenty of entries and lots of pics in the vain hope of keeping it interesting.....

The big news this week was the birth of Zinty's babies on Friday January 15th 2010 - two dogs and a bitch, Puzzle, Scrabble and Cluedo (Carelle named them of course, that's her job!). Mum and babies are doing fine. In fact Zinty had them like shelling peas, all three delivered in 30 minutes, she certainly didn't hang around! All appear black at this stage but this could change.....






Here is some video of Zinty and puppies within a few hours of being born. And below is a pic of Cluedo, Scrabble and Cluedo at 11 hours old.







This is Puzzle, the little girl at three days old.

It is so difficult to tell them apart (I do honestly know how to tell apart dogs from bitches!) but when they are all lined up at the milky bar and all you can see is their fat bellies and tails, it's impossible! I did use coloured collars for a few hours, but what a fiddle they were to get on and once on they were stuck firmly to the puppies fur, oops! Cluedo makes life slightly easier by obligingly having white toes on his left paw - the paw he conveniently hides whilst he eats ......

Well that's probably enough excitement for one blog entry - I do hope you're still awake?:) I hope to bring updates on Peppi's gorgeous puppies born last November, very soon!


2 comments: